Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a renowned shooter among gamers, with its modern weapons and technology and is the fourth sequel in the Call of Duty series.
2. Cheating and abuse
The cheating and abuse policy applies to all CU-LAN ladders.
Any cheating or excessive abusive behaviour during a match will result in a forfeit loss.
Cheating and/or using suspended players in matches results also in different kind of ladder suspensions.
If both clans cheated, both clans get a forfeit loss.
If you believe your opponents are cheating or if you discover something that is definitely not allowed then you can ask for assistance at the compo-desk. The available compo-admin will then search for a solution, this can go from looking at demo’s to the banning of teams. When conflicting you need to have proof !!! Again, make sure your opponents cannot screenwatch.
3. Game-version and servers
The compo will be played with the latest version (v1.7) of CoD4 and Promod version 2.20, together with match_mr12 mode and the standard Promod config.
The use and abuse of bugs is strongly forbidden! This will result in an immediate disqualification of the entire team.
If an accusation of cheating is made, it is mandatory to prove this to the compo-admin with a recording of the match.
5. Match rules
- A match is played over two maps, one picked by each clan.
- Each clan may choose which side they start on their opponents map.
- Each map has a roundlimit of 3.
- Total rounds in a match is 2.
- Rounds will be set at 15 minutes long.
- The score is determined by adding all rounds won from each clan over the whole match.
- The default team size for clan matches is 5 vs 5, the minimum team size is 4.
- The schedule must be followed.
- Each team may call in one time-out per side. So max 2 in a map.
- Participants may only be in one team, switching between teams is not allowed.
- Line-ups may be changed as long as none of the players are in two teams. You must let the admin know. The admin may always refuse the change.
- You must be available to play during the scheduled play times.
- The team-captain must contact the other team and arrange the match during the scheduled playtime. If the other team can’t play for some reason then you have to inform the compo-admin and a noshow will be addressed.
- Make sure your opponents cannot screenwatch. You may always ask the crew for a panel to place in between you and your opponents. Asking friends to stand behind you is also a good way to keep your opponents from looking at your screens. Don’t complain about this afterwards.
- Bounce / Boosting / Bugs are not allowed ! If done so you lose the round to your opponent.
- If a match is interrupted by power cut or other problems then the match will continue after the problem has been resolved.
- On each map and each side you must make a screenshot of the score and this screenshot has to be kept during the whole event.
- When switching sides you have a 5 min break and when switching map a 10 min break.
- If you must start playing and you only have 4 players in the servers then your 5th may join at any time. If you are with less than 4 players = noshow.
- Respect your opponents at all time, when misbehaving you will be disqualified.
- The team-captains are responsible to inform the compo-admin of the scores.
The compo-admin is Sentinel.
Winning team :
- NF-A14-PWM (fan) x2
- NF-S12A-PWM (fan) x2
- NF-P14S redux-1500 PWM (fan) x2
- SWIF2-120P (fan) x2
- SWIF2-92P (fan) x2